I’m sure you all have a good response when you hear the evil cliche ‘white privilege’.
Then I say: “I deserve my white privilege. My ancestors could all:
- read, write, do numbers, understand technology and most were self employed back 4 generations.
- my ancestors who came to America did so to be strong independent individuals not tribal pawns.
- they escaped tyrants, kings, class warfare, religious warfare and tribal organizations for freedom and they used that freedom to build modern commerce, health and prosperity.
- they were all part of the great world of modern commerce.
- I’m proud that my ancestors earned the white privilege I have.
What do you tell the boobs who say this around you?