- Stable tax horizon
- H1B visas
- Immediate expansion of free trade areas to Asia
- Natural gas export
- Moratorium on EPA, OSHA and Labor laws for 5 years
The United States is on an incipient economic decline at the present time and will take the world into a depression at the current rate. The Democrats are 100% to blame for the complete absence of recovery. They are also to blame for an unwillingness to change the direction of the United States from a hydra headed government octopus to a modern pro-commerce democracy.
1. Bill Clinton is right. We must immediately pass the Bush tax cuts and provide a stable horizon for the economy with an end to Obama care and major Medicare revisions.
2. We must expand the H1B visas immediately into the multi-hundred thousand range. We desperately need educated immigrants in our society as we always have. Bell Labs and most modern Internet companies are the byproduct of new educated immigrants. The impact will be immediate.
3. We have very few free trade agreements with Asia. Asia is the fastest-growing part of the world and we must immediately negotiate and pass free-trade agreements to increase our level of trade.
4. We must immediately approve LNG facilities for the export of natural gas to the world. This is the most immediate source of potential tax revenue and job growth. It is the future of American industry and must proceed rapidly. All barriers from the environmental fanatics must be suspended.
5. We need an immediate moratorium on all EPA, OSHA and labor regulations. No new regulations can be passed for five years and every month we must include a reduction of existing regulations.